Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The 6U Mustangs Finally Fall

The 6U Mustangs (Scouts Team) finally lost a game last night against the only other undefeated team in the park by the score of 17 - 14.

We had a 2 run first inning and that killed us. We average about 6 runs per inning but Wii Hit held us to 2 our lowest scoring inning to date. But the next inning we came back with our largest scoring inning to date and scored 8 more runs to make the score 11 - 10.

Scout on Second

In the last inning Wii Hit score 6 more runs and held us to 4 runs.

We didn't hit well last night and had quite a few overthrows at first which we normally are like a machine from circle to first.

We'll get them next time!

6 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

You sure will! I'd SO love to come see your girls play. Maybe one day.

~gkw said...

We'd love to have you here!!

Leesa said...

Very cute!

Cheryl Wray said...

I LOVE that picture of Scout!!!!

Cheryl Wray said...

How do you put your Facebook feed on your blog? Come over and tell me how to do it, pretty please.

~gkw said...

I used Notes some how... not really sure how I got it to work to start with or how to make it stop if I wanted to... :)