Friday, March 13, 2009

OK, Not Fair

This is just not right.

Opening day was rained out. We played two games then had a bye (an off night). Now on the day that our team (Scouts Team) was to play... we woke up to a nasty, cold, wet day. We were really looking forward to playing after the last 3 days of practice!

I think my girls are on top of their game and need to be back out on the field.

Maybe the rain will quit, and we'll get a chance to play at 6pm tonight...

or maybe not....



Look at Scout's perfect form. Watches the ball into her glove, makes a perfect throw to first!

6 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

We have GOT to play!! The scenario I'm hoping for...the middle school game gets cancelled, but Scout's team gets to play. That would makeme happy!

Phats said...

That sucks Gary! Hope you get better weather next time.

Monogram Queen said...

Well... did they get to play or not? We have this dilemma when we race... rain rain go away!!!!

Cheryl Wray said...

No game!!! Ugh!!! And now we're on Spring Break, which means another week to wait.
(And I forgot to comment on the pictures...Scout is KILLING me with how good she is so young! I see another future All Star!)

Kingcover said...

You are a family of nuts! Oops sorry, I mean you are a family of sport nuts. Yeah that's it. That's what I meant! *snicker* :-)

~gkw said...

:)