Monday, March 23, 2009

Old Age getting to me...

I went to my hunting club to work saturday Morning... on the way home I got a call from a friend who needed some help. Seems like he was digging a post hole through solid rock... kinda makes it a little hard. :)

While driving out to where we were digging the hole, we were talking about our age. We were talking about how he was a year older than me (he was 43 and I was 42). Somehow he brought up the year he graduated, which was the same as me. Which led us to the year we were born, which was the same. Then to an argument about our age which didn't take long because he was RIGHT!

I JUST FOUND OUT I'M A YEAR OLDER THAN I THOUGHT!!!

I told him he didn't have to tell me that. I was perfectly happy thinking that I was 42 for the next 10 years....

It's the pitts getting old!

4 comments:

Travis Erwin said...

I've done the same thing.

Phats said...

they say the first thing to go is your memory right? Geesh you're ancient my friend haha

Monogram Queen said...

Ha haaaa Gary you crack me up.
Is it totally scary that sometimes I can't remember if i'm 42 or 43 (for the record I won't be 43 until this Oct!).
Maybe we don't WANT to remember correctly? IDK!

Kingcover said...

LOLOL! Just how hard DID Cheryl hit you with the shovel that morning?!?! HAHA! :-D