Friday, March 27, 2009

SCREWED..... anyone have a screwdriver?

Well my brackets need a screwdriver.... Duke and Memphis lost completely killing my bracket since I had Duke winning it all....

I think I'll delete my shortcut to ESPN's Tournament Challenge now!

Also one of my sweet little softball players hit her head on a piece of furniture and had a mild concussion. Which of course means she won't be at our game tonight to hit home runs..... Really messes up my game plan (rely totally on her).

Cheryl of course is saying "lets see just how good a coach he is now!!! Blah...

Whish me luck tonight!

3 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

Wishing you luck always and hope the little one is okay!

Cheryl Wray said...

My brackets are the WORST I've ever had them. Not ONE of my Final Four picks made it in!

joy said...

Whish! Whish! Whish!