Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sorry, I haven't posted much...

Things seem to get busy in the spring. Delaney playing softball, Sydney playing softball with me coaching her team (4 days a week of practice or games), there's Brett's baseball games (McKenna's boyfriend), Church activities, and of course, School activities for both McKenna and Delaney.

It's usually rather busy around our house and when you can find a second to just relax, you do it. I found myself Tuesday night in my pajamas going to sleep while the rest of the house was watching American Idol!

While things seem so busy and sometimes I say "I'd just like a day to myself", I also find that I get extremely BORED when there's nothing to do.... I guess you just get use to the hustle and bustle.

I'm not really going anywhere here... I just I'm making excuses as to why I don't post often... hmmm, does anyone really care? :)

ADD ON... While I never thought I'd like Facebook. I find myself on it more now, just because I don't have to think up a post. It's like commenting all the time. You just don't have to spend a lot of time with it. The bad part is All of you guys aren't there.

If you have a facebook account feel free to send me an invitation. gary k wray in Birmingham, AL

4 comments:

Leesa said...

I care.

~gkw said...

You're sweet Leesa! I know you feel this way on your blog at times... I guess we all do. Is anyone really paying any attention? Thanks for the kind words....

I've read your blog since day 1 (3 years ago) and I'm a little jealous at times how you come up with so many things to talk about.

Monogram Queen said...

I care too! I like Facebook but it doesn't replace blogging. Facebook is like some sprinkles on a cupcake whereas blogging is the meat n' taters of the meal!

Cheryl Wray said...

I totally love Queen's description. That is EXACTLY the dynamics between Facebook and blogging (and, hey, any analogy with cupcakes works for me!).

Life is busy....but good, huh?