Thursday, April 23, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHERYL

Well kinda, sorta....

15 Years ago tonight, I went out to see a friend band play. It was a friend from my previous job and he was playing at a local restaurant/lounge....

Shortly after I got there, I was talking to the wife of one of the band members and she told me (pointing at a table) that there were some more people from where I use to work...

Looking over, I saw a beautiful blonde sitting at the table and I immediately asked her who that was.... Then wanted her to introduce me....

Then the band kicked into a slow song, and I told her "never mind, I'll introduce myself" and went to ask her to dance...

That dance has lasted for 15 years and I Love It!

Happy Anniversary of the first day that I ever laid eyes on you Cheryl... I love you !

4 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

I already commented on your FB...but will have to comment here too.

SO sweet of you to remember the "little" days too.

I love you too!

(Too bad we can't go out and celebrate tonight.)

Monogram Queen said...

You are just too darn sweet! I sure picked a good day to sneak in here!

joy said...

What a beautiful story!

lori said...

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!
so darn sweet!


well, i hope you two kids had fun while i helped bby sit for a few hours.


although, i was told you two had a late night.
shame, shame.